Animal behaviour has always been a huge interest and passion for me. But passion alone is not enough, and it had to be linked with a lot of education to give me the right knowledge for working in applied animal behaviour.
- I have a BSc in Biological Sciences and a MSc in Animal Behaviour.
- I hold an Advanced Diploma in Canine Behavioural Management (ADipCBM), level 5.
- I am a fully qualified Accredited Animal Behaviourist regularly registered with the Animal Behaviour Training Council (ABTC). The ABTC is the regulatory body for animal behaviourists and trainers in the UK. To be included in the ABTC register, all the accredited behaviourists have had to study to a high level and provide evidence of practical work history.
- I am a Full Member of The Canine Behaviour Training Society (TCBTS).
- I am a Full Member of Associazione Istruttori ed Educatori Cinofili Italiani (AIECI – Italy).
I regularly attend workshops and seminars in order to learn new theories and techniques and therefore constantly improve my knowledge and working skills.
I only use positive reward methods to reinforce desired behaviours. I totally avoid any kind of harsh procedures as they can cause not only pain and distress but also long lasting damages. I work beside my clients helping them to deeply understand their dog’s problems, providing with practical skills to correct the unwanted behaviours and to create a happier relationship.